Enrolment Information

How to Enrol in a Course

For information about Courses, Fees and Course Entry Information phone the Keysborough Learning Centre on (03) 9798 7005, email info@klckeys.com.au or drop into our office.

Course Fees

For all course fees, please refer to our current brochure which can be obtained from the Office.

All course fees must be paid on commencement unless otherwise stated or agreed by the Keysborough Learning Centre. 

For funded programs, the tuition fee is set using the Government Fees and Charges Directive.   Full fee applies to non eligible students.  Concessions are available for holders of a current Health Care Card, Veteran's Affairs Card and Pension Card at the commencement of the course.  In cases of hardship, please advise the office and a payment plan will be made available.  

Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, card or bank transfer.

Fees are calculated for full-fee paying enrolment by calculation the sum of each unit.  

Some courses may require books and manuals.

Course Cancellations

If a course is cancelled by the Keysborough Learning Centre for any reason, then a full refund will be made.  For all other refund enquiries, refer to the Keysborough Learning Centre  Student Fee Refund Policy. 


Concessions also apply to a dependant spouse or dependent child of an authorised Card holder.  These concessions do not apply if the student's tuition contribution is being met by a Commonwealth Government Agency or as part of a Commonwealth program or initiative.  The Concession Tuition contribution applies to a calendar year - however the Card must be produced for new course enrolments within the calendar year.

Indigenous Completions Initiative

The concession tuition contribution is also available to Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students as per Skill Victoria's Indigenous Completions Initiative, for a government-supported place in any of the Course Categories.

Waiting Lists

Students eligible for a place in courses but unable to be placed immediately, will go onto a waiting list and be notified by phone or in writing when a place becomes available.  Priority shall be given on the basis of time of entry onto the waiting list.

Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)

If you already have the skills to attain a Certificate by work or life experience, you may apply for a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Recognition of Current Competencies (RCC).

In the case of previous relevant studies, we recognise Statements of Attainment and competencies issued by other RTO's and schools.

Please note, that for identical units completed before as part of another qualification, credit can be granted upon showing a Statement of Attainment or qualifications listing the units completed.

Eligibility Guidelines for Government Subsidised Places

To be eligible, you must meet Victorian Training Guarantee requirements.

You must hold one of the following citizen/residency statuses and be residing in Victoria for the duration of your studies:

Documentation of Proof of Citizenship / Age includes:

You must also provide proof of age, particularly if you are aged under 20 years and the documentation provided above does not include your date of birth.  A certified copy of one of the following must be provided:

USI (Unique Student Identifier)

The USI (Unique Student Identifier) is a government issued reference number made up of ten numbers and letters.  

If you are a new or continuing student undertaking national recognised training, then you must provide your USI at the time of enrolment.

To apply for a USI, click here.  More information about the USI and documents required to obtain a USI are listed on the Australian Government USI website.

Phone:  Any of the providers above or (03) 9798 7005 for more information